Calling all West Coast residents!
This trip to Israel is for YOU!
Friends of Yemin Orde has put together an exciting trip for those who have already visited Israel and are looking to return for a travel experience that is unique and inspiring. Contact [email protected] to register. Click here for detailed itinerary.
As we traverse the country, we will meet educators, artists and graduates of Yemin Orde Youth Village who will join us at various points along the way.
- Visit the once-maritime headquarters of the Roman Naval Fleet. The magnificent excavation in Caesarea makes it easy to imagine life here more than 2 –thousand years ago.
- Tour through the picturesque Ein Hod Artists Village with its windy streets, phenomenal vistas, and loads of little art galleries, mostly within the homes of residents.
- Learn at Mahat Educational Technology Center Akko and understand how an innovative educational methodology is transforming the lives of Israel’s youth at risk.
- Stroll through the ancient city of Safed and dine at the exceptional Bat Ya’ar Ranch in Rosh Pina.
- Indulge in a culinary tour of Jerusalem’s Machane Yehuda Market and stimulate your
senses with the aromas, flavors, and sounds of the Shuk , with many opportunities for tasting.
- Rest in deluxe accommodations and experience first-rate dining
Overnight in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
On departure: Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport . Our VIP representative will assist in all the procedures
and take you to all the way up to the Duty Free hall, the lounge or to your gate.
COST: (LAND ONLY)
$6,100 per person/single occupancy
$4,900 per person/double occupancy
PRICE INCLUDES: VIP meeting and assistance for each participant; Private individual transfers; Deluxe accommodations for 5 nights: 1 night, Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv; 1 night, Efendi Hotel, Acco; 2 nights, Mitzpe Hayamim, near Tzefat; 1 night, David Citadel, Jerusalem; All breakfasts; 3 lunches; culinary tour and 6 dinners; daily touring with experienced tour guide on a private bus, entrance fees, speakers, tax, gratuities and security.